Question:
photography workshops in manila?
2007-06-01 06:36:44 UTC
where can i find photography workshops in manila? and how much does it normally run?
Seven answers:
ghostie
2007-06-01 07:08:18 UTC
Filipinas Heritage Library in Makati City conducts photography workshops regularly.

This June they got a travel photography workshop and Digital 101: Photography and the Computer.

Scheduled dates for the Digital 101 is June 12, 14, 18, 21, and 26, 2007 6:00-9:00 p.m.

Oops, forgeot to mention how much. It's usually around P2,000 to P4, 000 depending on what kind of workshop it is. Just ask the exact rate when you call them. They usually email the info.
?
2016-04-01 13:08:34 UTC
Never been to a workshop. I took a couple classes in black and white photography at my community college. They cost about $50. I considered it a good investment since the tuition included unlimited access to the darkroom. Is black and white photography obsolete now? The only place I can find Tri-X is online. Every drugstore used to carry it. I guess I'm getting old. What am I going to do with my Nikon F when there's no more film?
Agueda
2016-01-16 07:39:03 UTC
From photography and DSLR camera basics right through to advanced techniques used by the professionals, this course will quickly and easily get your photography skills focused! Go here https://tr.im/PhotographyCourse

By the end of this course you will have developed an instinctive skill-for-life that will enable you to capture truly stunning photos that not only amaze your friends and family... but could also open the doors to a brand new career.
2014-09-07 16:44:49 UTC
So..

A good thing you can do is attending a comprehensive photography course. If you can't afford it there are many online courses available.

I recommend this great web site: http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=557

It has very well made and explained video lessons that will help you a lot.

Bye Bye
jrl
2007-06-01 09:16:57 UTC
I was walking in the Festival Mall Alabang walkway a couple of weeks back and I noticed a big banner for Photography Workshops at the Informatics center within the mall. U can check it out for yourself.
kix
2007-06-01 07:33:28 UTC
Informatics
2007-06-01 07:46:59 UTC