Question:
which is the best flight to the philippines ?
bigbro642003
2006-01-25 19:03:48 UTC
which is the best flight to the philippines ?
Three answers:
Calamity Jane
2006-01-25 19:12:07 UTC
I was trying to find out myself. Are you thinking of going there? We have gamefowl already there and now it's time for us to go! Best of luck finding a cheap airfare. The cheapest I found was $1310 per person, with 2 stops.
My Big Bear Ron
2006-01-26 23:39:54 UTC
I've never been disappointed by Philippine Airlines nor Korean Air.
bluespark
2006-01-29 09:18:18 UTC
If you're from US, you can take Philippine Airlines. If you're from Europe, you can either take KLM or Lufthansa.