Question:
What do you think of Philippine Airlines?
orange
2005-12-17 20:37:59 UTC
What do you think of Philippine Airlines?
Three answers:
honey
2005-12-20 15:51:35 UTC
Philippine Airlines should be good coz it is our very own. BUT based on my experience with them after they stopped me at the door because they think I had a heavy carry on and let OTHER PASSENGERS in who obviously has the heaviest carry on and even put their other stuff in their clothes just to get in. WHY? They put money on the table (lagay). Besides that, I need space. The space is too small. Since then, I have been flying with CATHAY PACIFIC - a little more than EVA, Singapore, Korean, Philippine Airlines and/or Japan Airlines. SInce I am going to BOHOL, its very convenient for me because they have flights all the way to Cebu... and they treat you fairly.
marc_basilla
2005-12-22 18:13:00 UTC
I've flown them at least twice, both domestic and internationally, and I would say that its a pretty decent airline. Internationally, the service was much better. It does lag behind Cathay, Singapore and the other well-known carriers.
carbazon
2005-12-17 20:52:09 UTC
it's pricey. but if that's what U like... sure thing. my dad & i fly EVA air as connecting flt to Manila. less expense.