Question:
is it easy to get a visa to visit another country?
papmarine
2006-01-27 14:36:29 UTC
is it easy to get a visa to visit another country?
Two answers:
LRANGELS
2006-01-27 21:14:51 UTC
Well, not really. I don't know with other countries, but for me the toughest visa to obtain is the U.S. visa. I think that's what a lot think b'coz of the volume of the people who not only would like to visit the United States, but to obtain employment as well. Just imagine how many are even risking to be staying in the U.S. illegally. Or, visit any US Embassy or consulate office in any country and most likely it's packed with people and longer lines hoping that they would get just at least a tourist visa -- even in countries whom he public does protests agains the US.

Another, for me, if you're able to obtain a US visa, getting a visa from other countries is easy. It's just gonna cost you some cash b'coz of the fees and miscellaneous stuff.
wannaknow
2006-01-27 22:53:45 UTC
In general, yes. It just takes time and money. But if you have a criminal history or are trying to go someplace where a war is going on then travel becomes difficult or even impossible.