Question:
Do you like to have vacations on a tropical island beach resort? And where would you want to go?
2006-01-13 16:32:49 UTC
You can visit my yahoo groups website or join my yahoo groups SweetestHearts. I also posted a photo of a beautiful island beach resort in the Philippines!
Five answers:
geoffy_g
2006-01-23 13:53:22 UTC
Sweetest, I wish you had put a link to your site, but will look. I stayed at a little resort on the island of Siquijor in the Visayas and had a nice time - beaches, good food, great scuba, waterfall and the oldest convent in asia. Good stuff!
WannaRideQuietly
2006-01-16 16:24:28 UTC
Although Mexico is not an island, you will LOVE the all-inclusive Dreams Resort in Cabo San Lucas.

Excellent food, beautiful rooms and views, awesome pools. You can horseback ride on the beach. Live music...you can go to the Cabo Wabo Cantina or Margaritaville!

Fun Fun Fun
gabrielle_coolj
2006-01-20 04:36:47 UTC
well I mould recomend Palawan cause ther you can go to the zoo there and see lots of animals like the dolphine
moltenlava
2006-01-14 00:36:17 UTC
Yes, I would go to Cancun, Mexico.
Suman