Question:
changing money in the philippines?
2006-01-19 22:27:06 UTC
rmb
Six answers:
2006-01-20 17:20:46 UTC
The best place to change your $$$ to peso in the phil is located in greenhills...

It is .75 higher than the ones in the streets.

Hope I was able to help...
2006-01-19 22:29:35 UTC
if u wanna change money in the philippines, the best rates are from money changers which you can find almost anywhere. most likely, there are around 4 or 5 in a given street. u can also find them in malls and in tourist spots. changing money in banks and at the airport gives you low rates so i dont suggest u change money from them.
mia
2006-01-19 22:35:23 UTC
have your money changed in money changers. they offer the best rates and are found everywhere. however, they usually only have the most common currencies (eg dollars, yen, euro) unlike in banks. money changers also sometimes refuse changing your money if it's in a small amount.

also, beware of some money changers who cheat you by counting the money in front of you and somehow take some when ur not looking.
geoffy_g
2006-01-23 13:51:02 UTC
Agree with bigbear. ATMs are convenient, as are credit cards. US greenbacks are also semi-legal tender depending on what you're purchasing.
My Big Bear Ron
2006-01-21 13:53:37 UTC
I used my Citibank debit card at Citibank ATM hassle free.

I used it other ATM's too, but, as usually, I paid a surcharge. I didn't do that often, though.
kitten heelies
2006-01-19 22:30:05 UTC
whatever.