Question:
how many kilogram free luggage of philippine international flight?
mosibmato
2006-01-04 21:12:44 UTC
how many kilogram free luggage of philippine international flight?
Two answers:
HorB
2006-01-04 21:21:57 UTC
Each passenger is allowed to check-in baggages with the following size and weight requirements.

For Journeys to/from the USA and Canada (Piece System)

First Class

Maximum of two (2) pieces with a total dimension of 124 inches (316cms) and no piece exceeding 62 inches (158 cms). Each piece should not exceed 32 kilograms (70 lbs)

Mabuhay (Business) Class

Maximum of two (2) pieces with a total dimension of 124 inches (316cms) and no piece exceeding 62 inches (158 cms). Each piece should not exceed 32 kilograms (70 lbs)

Fiesta (Economy) Class

Maximum of two (2) pieces with a total dimension 107 inches (273 cms) and no piece exceeding 62 inches (158 cms). Each piece should not exceed 32 kilograms (70 lbs)

An infant paying at least 10% of the adult fare is entitled to one piece of checked baggage with a weight of 7 kgs or 15 lbs and the sum of the three dimensions does not exceed 45 inches plus one fully collapsible child's stroller or pushchair.

For Journeys to/from other countries other than the USA and Canada(Weight System)

First Class

Weight should not exceed 40 kilograms (88 lbs)

Mabuhay (Business) Class

Weight should not exceed 30 kilograms (66 lbs)

Fiesta (Economy) Class

Weight should not exceed 20 kilograms (44 lbs)

From the Philippines, an infant paying at least 10% of the fare is entitled to 10 kgs checked baggage plus one fully collapsible child's stroller or pushchair.

For Journeys entirely within the Philippines

Mabuhay (Business) Class

Weight should not exceed 30 kilograms (66 lbs)

Fiesta (Economy) Class

Weight should not exceed 20 kilograms (44 lbs)

Handcarried Baggage

Each passenger is allowed to carry one piece of carry-on luggage with the following specifications :

the size (length+width+height) shall not exceed forty five inches (115 centimeters)

weighing not more than seven kilograms

suitable for placing in the over-head rack of the aircraft
LRANGELS
2006-01-06 08:55:53 UTC
The answer is pretty much accurate, but from my experience, one passenger can have two luggages with him/her with a maximum weight of 70 lbs. Although, I never travelled were I have that much weight in my check-in luggage or box; however, my parents and my relatives did make sure that the weight does not exceed 70 lbs be travelling in first or in coach.